ASTM B473 Angles, ASME SB473 Angles, Alloy 20 Angles Supplier, Manufacturer and Exporter in India
Din 2.4660 Alloy 20 Angles, UNS N08020 Angles, Alloy 20 Angles, Alloy 20 Angles Suppliers in India.
ALLOY 20 ANGLE GENERAL PROPERTIES:
Alloy 20 (UNS N08020) is an austenitic, nickel-iron-chromium based super alloy with additions of Copper and Molybdenum which provide resistance to hostile environments, pitting, and crevice corrosion. It is also stabilized with Columbium to minimize carbide precipitation during welding. Alloy 20 appears to fall between both the stainless and nickel categories as it contains characteristics of both. It was designed for maximum resistance to acid attack and demonstrates superior resistance to stress-corrosion cracking in boiling 20% to 40% sulfuric acid, and also has excellent general corrosion resistance to sulfuric acid and to chloride stress corrosion cracking. Alloy 20 has good mechanical properties at both ambient and elevated temperatures, up to approximately 930°F (500°C) and is readily fabricated by usual industrial processes.
ALLOY 20 ANGLE APPLICATIONS:
Alloy 20 was originally designed for use in sulfuric acid related applications; however, it is now frequently used in a wide variety of industries. Applications that commonly use Alloy 20 include:
- Chemical and allied industries
- Food and dye production
- Heat exchangers
- Pickling racks
- Manufacture of synthetic rubber and plastics
- SO2 scrubbers and other severe environments
ALLOY 20 ANGLE CORROSION RESISTANCE:
- Excellent resistance to general corrosion, pitting, and crevice corrosion in chemicals containing chlorides and sulfuric, phosphoric, and nitric acids.
- Nickel content aids in chloride ion stress and corrosion resistance.
- Additions of Copper and Molybdenum provide resistance to hostile environments, pitting, and crevice corrosion.
- Chromium adds to its resistance of oxidizing environments such as nitric acids.
- Columbium reduces the effects of carbide precipitation.
ALLOY 20 ANGLE WELDABILITY:
- All commonly used welding methods, with the exception of oxyacetylene, can be successfully used.
- The presence of Columbium tends to minimize the precipitation of carbides in the heat-affected zone, so the material may be used in the as-welded condition in most cases.
- Pre-heating is not required.
ALLOY 20 ANGLE HEAT TREAMENT:
- Cannot be hardened by heat treatment.
- Stabilized-annealing is done at 1750-1850°F, followed by water quenching.
- Stress relieving can be performed on annealed material up to 950°F.
ALLOY 20 ANGLE PROCESSING - HOT FORMING:
- Heat uniformly to a starting temperature of 2100-2225°F. Finish forging before the stock drops below 1800°F.
- In order to stabilize the material after hot working operations, reheat at 1750-1850°F for a minimum of 1/2-hour per one inch of thickness and water quench.
ALLOY 20 ANGLE PROCESSING - COLD FORMING:
- Alloy 20 has good cold formability. Bending, drawing and pressing, and other forming operations that occur in the production of fabricated items are readily performed.
- Alloy 20 can normally be press brake bent over a radius twice the materials thickness.
- After cold reductions of more than 15%, a final stabilizing annealing is often required.
ALLOY 20 ANGLE MACHINABILITY:
Because of Alloy 20′s high work-hardening rate the following are required:
- Only low surface-cutting speeds are possible compared with low-alloy standard austenitic stainless steel.
- Tools should be engaged at all times.
- Heavy feeds are important in getting below the work-hardened 'skin'.
ALLOY 20 ANGLE CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
|8 XC min
ALLOY 20 ANGLE MECHANICAL PROPERTIES:
Strength, ksi (min)
Strength, 0.2% offset ksi (min)
|Elongation % (min)||Reduction of Area
Rockwell B (max)
ALLOY 20 ANGLE PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
|Density||Specific Gravity||Specific Heat
at 32 to 212°F
|Poissons Ratio||Magnetic Permeability
|Modulus of Elasticity
|0.292 lbs/in3||8.08||0.12 BTU/lb/°F||644 ohm-cir mil/ft||0.31||1.002 Mu||29.3 x 106 psi|
WHY TO CHOOSE HARSH STEEL STAINLESS STEEL ANGLE BARS?
- Corrosion resistance
- Very sturdy
- Easy to install
- Fire and heat resistance
- Rust free
- Abrasion free
HARSH STEEL STAINLESS STEEL ANGLE BARS USED IN?
- Architectural applications
- Transmission towers
- Hoisting and conveying machinery
- Industrial furnace
- Reaction tower
- Container frame and warehouse shelves
- Multi-storied building
ALLOY 20 ANGLE DETAILS:
- Finish:Hot Rolled Annealed & Pickled (HRAP)
- Length: 3 to 7 Meters / 12 to 24 feet
- End Finish: Both ends are marked with special colors
- Size tolerance : ASTM A276/484 / DIN 1028
- Packing: Bars are packed in 500 to 1,000 kgs bundles in waterproof HDPE cloth Standard Export Seaworthy.
- Delivery: Within 60-70 Days from the order finalization
- Grades : AISI 201, 202, 204cu, 304, 304L, 316, 410, 420, 430
ALLOY 20 ANGLE SIZES:
|Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Width (Inches)||Thickness (Inches)|
|20 x 20||3 to 5||3/4"||1/8 to 1/4|
|25 x 25||3 to 5||1"||1/8 to 1/4|
|30 x 30||3 to 5||1.1/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|32 x 32||3 to 6||1.1/4||1/8 to 1/4|
|35 x 35||3 to 6||1.3/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|38 x 38||3 to 6||1.1/2||1/8 to 1/4|
|40 x 40||3 to 6||1.5/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|45 x 45||3 to 6||1.3/4||1/8 to 1/4|
|50 x 50||3 to 6||2"||1/8 to 1/4|
|60 x 60||5 to 6||2.3/8||3/16 to 1/4|
|65 x 65||5 to 6||2.1/2||3/16 to 1/4|
|70 x 70||5 to 6||2.3/4||3/16 to 1/4|
|75 x 75||5 to 6||3"||3/16 to 1/4|
We export our ALLOY 20 ANGLE products to Western and Eastern Europe, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Netherlands, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia etc. We are sure that we also can cover the requirements requested by your company you can email us at for your instant requirements.