UNS S30400 Angle, SS 304 Angle, AISI SS 304 Stainless Steel 304 Angle Supplier, Manufacturer and Exporter in India
Din 1.4301 SS 304 Angle, SS UNS S30400 Angle, Stainless Steel 304 Angle, 304H Stainless Steel 304 Angle Suppliers in India.
STAINLESS STEEL 304 ANGLE GENERAL PROPERTIES:
Alloy 304 a T-300 series stainless steel austenitic, which has a minimum of 18% chromium and 8% nickel. Type 304 has a maximum carbon of 0.07% . It is the standard "18/8 stainless" that is commonly found in pans and cooking tools. Alloy 304 is the most versatile and widely used alloy in the stainless steel family. Ideal for a wide variety of home and commercial applications, Alloy 304 exhibits excellent corrosion resistance and has a high ease of fabrication, outstanding formability. The austenitic stainless steels are also considered to be the most weldable of the high-alloy steels and can be welded by all fusion and resistance welding processes.
STAINLESS STEEL 304 ANGLE APPLICATIONS:
Alloy 304 Stainless Steel is used in a wide variety of home and commercial applications, including:
- Kitchen benches, sinks, troughs, equipment, and appliances
- Chemical containers, including for transport
- Food processing equipment, particularly in beer brewing, milk processing, and wine making
- Heat exchangers
- Architectural trim and molding
- Woven or welded screens for mining, quarrying & water filtration
- Automotive and aerospace structural use
- Nuts, bolts, screws, and other fasteners in the marine environment
- Construction material in large buildings
- Dyeing industry
STAINLESS STEEL 304 ANGLE STANDARDS:
- ASTM/ASME: UNS S30400 / S30403
- EURONORM: 1.4301 / 1.4303
- AFNOR: Z5 CN 18.09 / Z2 CN 18.10
- DIN: X5 CrNi 18 10 / X2 CrNi 19 11
STAINLESS STEEL 304 ANGLE CORROSION RESISTANCE:
- Resistance to moderately aggressive organic acids is a result of the 9 to 11% nickel that the 304 alloys contain.
- Resistance to corrosion in oxidizing environments is a result of the 18 to 19% chromium that the 304 alloys contain.
- The 304, 304L, and 304H may be considered to perform uniformly in most corrosive environments.
STAINLESS STEEL 304 ANGLE HEAT RESISTANCE:
- Good oxidation resistance at temperatures up to 1700°F (927 °C)
- Continuous use of 304 in the 800-1580°F range is not recommended if subsequent aqueous corrosion resistance is important.
- Good oxidation resistance in intermittent service to 1600°F and in continuous service to 1690°F.
STAINLESS STEEL 304 ANGLE PROPERTIES:
STAINLESS STEEL 304 ANGLE WELDING CHARACTERISTICS:
Excellent welding properties; post-weld annealing is not required when welding thin sections. Two important considerations in producing weld joints in the austenitic stainless steels are:
- avoidance of cracking
- preservation of corrosion resistance
STAINLESS STEEL 304 ANGLE PROCESSING - HOT FORMING:
- To forge, heat uniformity to 2100 / 2300 °F
- Do not forge below 1700 °F
- Forging can be air cooled without danger of cracking
STAINLESS STEEL 304 ANGLE PROCESSING - COLD FORMING:
- Its austenitic structure allows it to be deep-drawn without intermediate annealing, Making this the stainless steel grade of choice in the manufacturing of sinks, hollow-ware and saucepans.
- These grades work harden rapidly. To relieve stresses produced in severe forming or spinning, parts should be full annealed or stress relief annealed as soon as possible after forming.
STAINLESS STEEL 304 ANGLE MACHINABILITY:
- The use of chip breakers is advised since the chips can be stringy. Stainless steel work harden rapidly, heavy positive feeds, sharp tooling, and a rigid set-up should be used.of cut below the work-hardened layer resulting from the previous passes.
STAINLESS STEEL 304 ANGLE CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
|304||0.07max||2.0max||0.75max||0.45max||0.03max||min: 18.0 max: 20.0||min: 8.0 max: 10.5||—|
STAINLESS STEEL 304 ANGLE MECHANICAL PROPERTIES:
|Grade||Tensile Strength ksi (min)||Yield Strength 0.2% ksi (min)||Elongation %||Hardness (Brinell) MAX||Hardness (Rockwell B) MAX|
STAINLESS STEEL 304 ANGLE PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
(BTU/h ft. °F)
(in x 10-6)
(psi x 106
°F x 10-6
|at 68°F: 0.285||9.4 at 212°F||28.3 at 68°F||28||9.4 at 32 – 212°F||0.1200 at 68°F to 212°F||2500 to 2590|
|12.4 at 932 °F||39.4 at 752°F||10.2 at 32 – 1000°F|
|49.6 at 1652 °F||10.4 at 32 – 1500°F|
WHY TO CHOOSE HARSH STEEL STAINLESS STEEL ANGLE BARS?
- Corrosion resistance
- Very sturdy
- Easy to install
- Fire and heat resistance
- Rust free
- Abrasion free
HARSH STEEL STAINLESS STEEL ANGLE BARS USED IN?
- Architectural applications
- Transmission towers
- Hoisting and conveying machinery
- Industrial furnace
- Reaction tower
- Container frame and warehouse shelves
- Multi-storied building
STAINLESS STEEL 304 ANGLE DETAILS:
- Finish:Hot Rolled Annealed & Pickled (HRAP)
- Length: 3 to 7 Meters / 12 to 24 feet
- End Finish: Both ends are marked with special colors
- Size tolerance : ASTM A276/484 / DIN 1028
- Packing: Bars are packed in 500 to 1,000 kgs bundles in waterproof HDPE cloth Standard Export Seaworthy.
- Delivery: Within 60-70 Days from the order finalization
- Grades : AISI 201, 202, 204cu, 304, 304L, 316, 410, 420, 430
STAINLESS STEEL 304 ANGLE SIZES:
|Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Width (Inches)||Thickness (Inches)|
|20 x 20||3 to 5||3/4"||1/8 to 1/4|
|25 x 25||3 to 5||1"||1/8 to 1/4|
|30 x 30||3 to 5||1.1/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|32 x 32||3 to 6||1.1/4||1/8 to 1/4|
|35 x 35||3 to 6||1.3/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|38 x 38||3 to 6||1.1/2||1/8 to 1/4|
|40 x 40||3 to 6||1.5/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|45 x 45||3 to 6||1.3/4||1/8 to 1/4|
|50 x 50||3 to 6||2"||1/8 to 1/4|
|60 x 60||5 to 6||2.3/8||3/16 to 1/4|
|65 x 65||5 to 6||2.1/2||3/16 to 1/4|
|70 x 70||5 to 6||2.3/4||3/16 to 1/4|
|75 x 75||5 to 6||3"||3/16 to 1/4|
We export our STAINLESS STEEL 304 ANGLES products to Western and Eastern Europe, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Netherlands, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia etc. We are sure that we also can cover the requirements requested by your company you can email us at for your instant requirements.