UNS S30409 Sheets, SS 304H Plates, AISI SS 304H Stainless Steel 304H Sheets Supplier, Manufacturer and Exporter in India
Din 1.4301 SS 304H Plates, SS UNS S30409 Sheets, Stainless Steel 304H Plates, 304H Stainless Steel 304H Sheets Suppliers in India.
STAINLESS STEEL 304H SHEETS ANND PLATES GENERAL PROPERTIES:
Alloy 304 is a T-300 series stainless steel austenitic, which has a minimum of 18% chromium and 8% nickel with a maximum of 0.08% carbon. It is the standard "18/8 stainless" that is commonly found in pans and cooking tools. Alloy 304 is the most versatile and widely used alloy in the stainless steel family. It may be used for a wide variety of home and commercial applications and exhibits excellent corrosion resistance, has a high ease of fabrication, outstanding formability, and tremendous strength. The austenitic stainless steels are also considered to be the most weldable of the high-alloy steels and can be welded by all fusion and resistance welding processes. Due to its controlled carbon content of 0.04 to 0.10, Alloy 304H provides improved high temperature strength when exposed to temperatures above 800oF. Alloy 304H also has greater short term and long term creep strength than Alloy 304L at temperatures above 500oC and is more resistant to sensitization than Alloy 304L.
STAINLESS STEEL 304H SHEETS ANND PLATES APPLICATIONS:
Alloy 304H is often used as a material of construction up to about 1500oF. Some examples of applications that Alloy 304H is commonly used for includes:
- Most commonly used in petroleum refineries
- Heat exchangers
- Cooling towers
- Steam exhausts
- Electric generation plants
- On occasion will be found in fertilizer and chemical plants
STAINLESS STEEL 304H SHEETS ANND PLATES HEAT RESISTANCE:
- Good oxidation resistance in intermittent service to 870O C and in continuous service to 920O C
- Continuous use of Alloy 304 in the 425-860°C range is not recommended if subsequent aqueous corrosion resistance is important
- Alloy 304H has higher strength at elevated temperatures so is often used for structural and pressure-containing applications at temperatures above about 500°C and up to about 800°C
- Alloy 304H will become sensitized in the temperature range of 425-860°C; this is not a problem for high temperature applications, but will result in reduced aqueous corrosion resistance.
STAINLESS STEEL 304H SHEETS ANND PLATES CORROSION RESISTANCE:
Typical applications for Types 201 are cookware, hose clamps, piston rings, transit car structural member, transit car roofing/siding, thermal window spacers, air bag containers, and truck trailer posts and door frames.
STAINLESS STEEL 201 SHEETS AND PLATES PROCESSING:
- Resistance to corrosion in oxidizing environments is a result from the 18 to 19% chromium that the 304 alloys contain
- Resistance to moderately aggressive organic acids is a result from the 9 to 11% nickel that the 304 alloys contain
- At times, Alloy 304L may show a lower corrosion rate than the higher carbon Alloy 304; otherwise, the 304, 304L, and 304H alloys may be considered to perform uniformly in most corrosive environments.
STAINLESS STEEL 304H SHEETS ANND PLATES WELDING CHARACTERISTICS:
- Readily welded by most standard processes.
- May be necessary to anneal the plate after welding
- Annealing helps restore corrosion resistance lost by the sensitization.
STAINLESS STEEL 304H SHEETS ANND PLATES PROCESSING - HOT FORMING:
- Working tempertarues of 1652-2102 degrees F are recommended
- Material should be annealed at 1900 degrees F
- Material should be water quenched or or rapidly cooled
STAINLESS STEEL 304H SHEETS ANND PLATES PROCESSING - COLD FORMING:
- Alloy is quite ductile and forms easily
- Helps increase strength and hardness of alloy
- May leave alloy slightly magnetic
STAINLESS STEEL 304H SHEETS ANND PLATES MACHINABILITY:
- Subject to work hardening during deformation
- Subject to chip breaking
- Best results achieved through slower speed, heavier feeds, good lubrication, and sharp tooling
STAINLESS STEEL 304H SHEETS ANND PLATES CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
STAINLESS STEEL 304H SHEETS ANND PLATES MECHANICAL PROPERTIES:
|Yield Strength 0.2%
Offset ksi (min.)
50 mm (min.)
(Rockwell B) MAX
STAINLESS STEEL 304H SHEETS ANND PLATES PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
Thermal Expansion (min/in)-°F
|Thermal Conductivity BTU/hr-ft-°F||Specific Heat BTU/lbm -°F||Modules of Elasticity (annealed)2-psi|
|at 68 °F||at 68 – 212°F||at 68 – 1600°F||at 212°F||at 932°F||at 32 – 212°F||in tension (E)|
|0.285||9.2||11.0||9.4||12.4||0.12||29 x 106|
|STAINLESS STEEL 304H SHEETS ANND PLATES,GRADES WITH THICKNESS AND WIDTH|
|Thickness Range of Stainless Plate||3/16″ Thru 6″ Thick Stainless Steel Plate|
|Common Widths of Stainless Plate Coil||48″ Wide – 60″ Wide – 72″ Wide – 78.75″ (2 Meter) wide – 84″ wide – 96″ wide – 120″ wide & other widths upon customer request.|
|200-300 Series Stainless Steel Grades||202- 301 – 304 – 304L – 304L Polished – 304H – 309 – 309S – 309H – 310 – 310S – 310H – 316L – 316L Polished – 317L – 317LMN – 321 – 321H – 330 – 347 347H|
|400 Series Stainless Steel Grades||405 – 410 – 410S – 416 – 420 – 440C|
|Duplex Stainless Steel Grades||LDX 2101 – Duplex 2205 – Duplex 2507|
|Precipitation Hardening Grades||17-4PH – 17-4 H1150 (per customer request) – 15-5PH|
|Nickel Alloy Grades||Alloy 20 – Alloy 200 – Alloy 400 – Alloy 600 – Alloy 800 – Alloy 800HT – Alloy C-276 (nickel grades may require lead time)|
We export our STAINLESS STEEL 304H SHEETS AND PLATES products to Western and Eastern Europe, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Netherlands, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia etc. We are sure that we also can cover the requirements requested by your company you can email us at for your instant requirements.