UNS S30403 Sheets, SS 304L Plates, AISI SS 304L Stainless Steel 304L Sheets Supplier, Manufacturer and Exporter in India
Din 1.4307 SS 304L Plates, SS UNS S30403 Sheets, Stainless Steel 304L Plates, 304L Stainless Steel 304L Sheets Suppliers in India.
STAINLESS STEEL 304L SHEETS AND PLATES GENERAL PROPERTIES:
Alloy 304L a T-300 series stainless steel austenitic, which has a minimum of 18% chromium and 8% nickel. Type 304L has a carbon maximum is 0.030. It is the standard "18/8 stainless" that is commonly found in pans and cooking tools. Alloys 304L is the most versatile and widely used alloy in the stainless steel family. Ideal for a wide variety of home and commercial applications, Alloys 304L exhibits excellent corrosion resistance and has a high ease of fabrication, outstanding formability. The austenitic stainless steels are also considered to be the most weldable of the high-alloy steels and can be welded by all fusion and resistance welding processes.
STAINLESS STEEL 304L SHEETS AND PLATES APPLICATIONS:
Alloy 304L Stainless Steel is used in a wide variety of home and commercial applications, including:
- Food processing equipment, particularly in beer brewing, milk processing, and wine making
- Kitchen benches, sinks, troughs, equipment, and appliances
- Architectural trim and molding
- Automotive and aerospace structural use
- Construction material in large buildings
- Chemical containers, including for transport
- Heat exchangers
- Nuts, bolts, screws, and other fasteners in the marine environment
- Dyeing industry
- Woven or welded screens for mining, quarrying & water filtration
STAINLESS STEEL 304L SHEETS AND PLATES CORROSION RESISTANCE:
- Resistance to corrosion in oxidizing environments is a result of the 18 to 19% chromium that the 304 alloys contain.
- Resistance to moderately aggressive organic acids is a result of the 9 to 11% nickel that the 304 alloys contain.
- At times, alloy 304L may show a lower corrosion rate than the higher carbon Alloy 304; otherwise, the 304, 304L, and 304H may be considered to perform uniformly in most corrosive environments.
- Alloy 304L is preferred for use in environments sufficiently corrosive to cause intergranular corrosion of welds and heat-affected zones on susceptible alloys.
STAINLESS STEEL 304L SHEETS AND PLATES HEAT RESISTANCE:
- Good oxidation resistance in intermittent service to 1600°F and in continuous service to 1690°F.
- CContinuous use of 304 in the 800-1580°F range is not recommended if subsequent aqueous corrosion resistance is important.
- Grade 304L is more resistant to carbide precipitation and can be heated into the above temperature range.
STAINLESS STEEL 304L SHEETS AND PLATES WELDING CHARACTERISTICS:
Excellent welding properties; post-weld annealing is not required when welding thin sections. Two important considerations in producing weld joints in the austenitic stainless steels are:
- preservation of corrosion resistance
- avoidance of cracking
STAINLESS STEEL 304L SHEETS AND PLATES PROCESSING - HOT FORMING:
- To forge, heat uniformity to 2100 / 2300 °F
- Do not forge below 1700 °F
- Forging can be air cooled without danger of cracking
STAINLESS STEEL 304L SHEETS AND PLATES PROCESSING - COLD FORMING:
- Its austenitic structure allows it to be deep-drawn without intermediate annealing, Making this the stainless steel grade of choice in the manufacturing of sinks, hollow-ware and saucepans.
- These grades work harden rapidly. To relieve stresses produced in severe forming or spinning, parts should be full annealed or stress relief annealed as soon as possible after forming.
STAINLESS STEEL 304L SHEETS AND PLATES MACHINABILITY:
- The use of chip breakers is advised since the chips can be stringy. Stainless steel work harden rapidly, heavy positive feeds, sharp tooling, and a rigid set-up should be used.of cut below the work-hardened layer resulting from the previous passes.
STAINLESS STEEL 304L SHEETS AND PLATES CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
|304L||0.03max||2.0max||0.75max||0.45max||0.03max||min: 18.0 max: 20.0||min: 8.0 max: 12.0||0.10 max|
STAINLESS STEEL 304L SHEETS AND PLATES MECHANICAL PROPERTIES:
|Grade||Tensile Strength ksi (min)||Yield Strength 0.2% ksi (min)||Elongation %||Hardness (Brinell) MAX||Hardness (Rockwell B) MAX|
STAINLESS STEEL 304L SHEETS AND PLATES PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
(BTU/h ft. °F)
(in x 10-6)
(psi x 106
°F x 10-6
|at 68°F: 0.285||9.4 at 212°F||28.3 at 68°F||28||9.4 at 32 – 212°F||0.1200 at 68°F to 212°F||2500 to 2590|
|12.4 at 932 °F||39.4 at 752°F||10.2 at 32 – 1000°F|
|49.6 at 1652 °F||10.4 at 32 – 1500°F|
|STAINLESS STEEL 304L SHEETS AND PLATES ,GRADES WITH THICKNESS AND WIDTH|
|Thickness Range of Stainless Plate||3/16″ Thru 6″ Thick Stainless Steel Plate|
|Common Widths of Stainless Plate Coil||48″ Wide – 60″ Wide – 72″ Wide – 78.75″ (2 Meter) wide – 84″ wide – 96″ wide – 120″ wide & other widths upon customer request.|
|200-300 Series Stainless Steel Grades||202- 301 – 304 – 304L – 304L Polished – 304H – 309 – 309S – 309H – 310 – 310S – 310H – 316L – 316L Polished – 317L – 317LMN – 321 – 321H – 330 – 347 347H|
|400 Series Stainless Steel Grades||405 – 410 – 410S – 416 – 420 – 440C|
|Duplex Stainless Steel Grades||LDX 2101 – Duplex 2205 – Duplex 2507|
|Precipitation Hardening Grades||17-4PH – 17-4 H1150 (per customer request) – 15-5PH|
|Nickel Alloy Grades||Alloy 20 – Alloy 200 – Alloy 400 – Alloy 600 – Alloy 800 – Alloy 800HT – Alloy C-276 (nickel grades may require lead time)|
We export our STAINLESS STEEL 304L SHEETS AND PLATES products to Western and Eastern Europe, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Netherlands, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia etc. We are sure that we also can cover the requirements requested by your company you can email us at for your instant requirements.