UNS S31000 Angle, SS 310 Angle, AISI SS 310 Stainless Steel 310 Angle Supplier, Manufacturer and Exporter in India
Din 1.4840 SS 310 Angle, SS UNS S31000 Angle, Stainless Steel 310 Angle, 310 Stainless Steel 310 Angles Suppliers in India.
STAINLESS STEEL 310 ANGLE GENERAL PROPERTIES:
Alloy 310 is an austenitic stainless steel that combines excellent high temperature properties with good ductility and weldability. It is typically used for elevated temperature applications as its high chromium and nickel content provide solid corrosion resistance, excellent resistance to oxidation, and superior strength in temperatures up to 2100°F. Due to its high chromium and nickel content, it is superior to 304 or 309 stainless in most environments.
STAINLESS STEEL 310 ANGLE APPLICATIONS:
The higher alloyed stainless steels generally have excellent strength at elevated temperatures along with outstanding resistance to creep deformation and environmental attack. Therefore, Alloy 310 is used widely in industries such as heat treatment and chemical processing. Some examples include:
- Furnace Parts
- Oil Burner Parts
- Heat Exchangers
- Welding Filler Wire and Electrodes
- Annealing Covers
- Combustion Tubes
- Fire Box Sheets
STAINLESS STEEL 310 ANGLE VALUE ADDED SERVICES:
- Need a special length?
- We can custom level 3/8″ thick x 72″ x 186″ from our plate line to reduce scrap
- Polish plate inventory available
- We supply #4, #6, and #8 mirror finish
- Special polishes available
- Plate processing
- Dynamic water jet cutting
- Plate shearing
- Saw cutting
- Plasma cutting and high quality plasma cutting
- Machine cut rings and discs
Penn Stainless Alloy 310 Plate and Processed Flat Bar provides superior resistance to corrosion and heat exposure, in even the most demanding environments.
STAINLESS STEEL 310 ANGLE CORROSION RESISTANCE:
- Provides excellent corrosion resistance
- High chromium content allows for good aqueous corrosion resistance
- Excellent resistance at normal temperatures and also has good resistance to oxidizing and carburizing atmospheres
STAINLESS STEEL 310 ANGLE HEAT RESISTANCE:
- Good resistance to oxidation in intermittent service in air at temperatures up to 1040°C and 1150°C in continuous service.
- Good resistance to thermal fatigue and cyclic heating.
- Widely used where sulphur dioxide gas is encountered at elevated temperatures.
- Continuous use in 425-860°C range not recommended due to carbide precipitation, if subsequent aqueous corrosion resistance is needed
- Generally used at temperatures starting from about 800 or 900°C – above the temperatures at which 304H and 321 are effective.
STAINLESS STEEL 310 ANGLE FABRICATION:
- Commonly used in the heat treatment and process industries due to high temperature and corrosive environments
- Often fabricated into complex structures
- Roller-forms, stamps and draws readily
- Because 310 work hardens, severe forming operations should be followed by an anneal
STAINLESS STEEL 310 ANGLE WELDABILITY:
- Austenitic stainless steel is generally considered to be weldable
- Generally considered to have weldability equivalent to 304 and 304L
- Special consideration is needed to compensate for a higher coefficient of thermal expansion to avoid warping and distortion
STAINLESS STEEL 310 ANGLE CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
STAINLESS STEEL 310 ANGLE MECHANICAL PROPERTIES:
|Yield Strength 0.2%
Offset ksi (min.)
50 mm (min.)
(Rockwell B) MAX
STAINLESS STEEL 310 ANGLE PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
Thermal Expansion (min/in)-°F
|Electrical Resistivity mW-in||Thermal Conductivity BTU/hr-ft-°F||Specific Heat BTU/lbm -°F||Magnetic Permability (annealed)1||Modules of Elasticity (annealed)2-psi|
|at 68 °F||at 68 – 212°F||at 68 – 932°F||at 68 – 1832°F||at 68°F||at 1200°F||at 68 – 1832°F||at 68 – 932°F||at 32 – 212°F||at 200H||in tension (E)||in shear (G)|
|0.29||8.8||9.5||10.5||30.7||—||10.5||10.8||0.12||1.02||29 x 106||11.2 x 106|
WHY TO CHOOSE HARSH STEEL STAINLESS STEEL ANGLE BARS?
- Corrosion resistance
- Very sturdy
- Easy to install
- Fire and heat resistance
- Rust free
- Abrasion free
HARSH STEEL STAINLESS STEEL ANGLE BARS USED IN?
- Architectural applications
- Transmission towers
- Hoisting and conveying machinery
- Industrial furnace
- Reaction tower
- Container frame and warehouse shelves
- Multi-storied building
STAINLESS STEEL 310 ANGLE DETAILS:
- Finish:Hot Rolled Annealed & Pickled (HRAP)
- Length: 3 to 7 Meters / 12 to 24 feet
- End Finish: Both ends are marked with special colors
- Size tolerance : ASTM A276/484 / DIN 1028
- Packing: Bars are packed in 500 to 1,000 kgs bundles in waterproof HDPE cloth Standard Export Seaworthy.
- Delivery: Within 60-70 Days from the order finalization
- Grades : AISI 201, 202, 204cu, 304, 304L, 316, 410, 420, 430
STAINLESS STEEL 310 ANGLE SIZES:
|Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Width (Inches)||Thickness (Inches)|
|20 x 20||3 to 5||3/4"||1/8 to 1/4|
|25 x 25||3 to 5||1"||1/8 to 1/4|
|30 x 30||3 to 5||1.1/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|32 x 32||3 to 6||1.1/4||1/8 to 1/4|
|35 x 35||3 to 6||1.3/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|38 x 38||3 to 6||1.1/2||1/8 to 1/4|
|40 x 40||3 to 6||1.5/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|45 x 45||3 to 6||1.3/4||1/8 to 1/4|
|50 x 50||3 to 6||2"||1/8 to 1/4|
|60 x 60||5 to 6||2.3/8||3/16 to 1/4|
|65 x 65||5 to 6||2.1/2||3/16 to 1/4|
|70 x 70||5 to 6||2.3/4||3/16 to 1/4|
|75 x 75||5 to 6||3"||3/16 to 1/4|
We export our STAINLESS STEEL 310 ANGLE products to Western and Eastern Europe, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Netherlands, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia etc. We are sure that we also can cover the requirements requested by your company you can email us at for your instant requirements.