UNS S31000 Sheets, SS 310 Plates, AISI SS 310 Stainless Steel 310 Sheets Supplier, Manufacturer and Exporter in India
Din 1.4840 SS 310 Plates, SS UNS S31000 Sheets, Stainless Steel 310 Plates, 310 Stainless Steel 310 Sheets Suppliers in India.
STAINLESS STEEL 310 SHEETS AND PLATES GENERAL PROPERTIES:
Alloy is an austenitic stainless steel that combines excellent high temperature properties with good ductility and weldability. It is typically used for elevated temperature applications as its high chromium and nickel content provide solid corrosion resistance, excellent resistance to oxidation, and superior strength in temperatures up to 2100°F. Due to its high chromium and nickel content, it is superior to 304 or 309 stainless in most environments.
STAINLESS STEEL 310 SHEETS AND PLATES APPLICATIONS:
The higher alloyed stainless steels generally have excellent strength at elevated temperatures along with outstanding resistance to creep deformation and environmental attack. Therefore, Alloy 310 is used widely in industries such as heat treatment and chemical processing. Some examples include:
- Furnace Parts
- Oil Burner Parts
- Heat Exchangers
- Welding Filler Wire and Electrodes
- Annealing Covers
- Combustion Tubes
- Fire Box Sheets
STAINLESS STEEL 310 SHEETS AND PLATES VALUE ADDED SERVICES:
- Need a special length?
- We can custom level 3/8″ thick x 72″ x 186″ from our plate line to reduce scrap
- Polish plate inventory available
- We supply #4, #6, and #8 mirror finish
- Special polishes available
- Plate processing
- Dynamic water jet cutting
- Plate shearing
- Saw cutting
- Plasma cutting and high quality plasma cutting
- Machine cut rings and discs
Penn Stainless Alloy 310 Plate and Processed Flat Bar provides superior resistance to corrosion and heat exposure, in even the most demanding environments.
STAINLESS STEEL 310 SHEETS AND PLATES CORROSION RESISTANCE:
- Provides excellent corrosion resistance
- High chromium content allows for good aqueous corrosion resistance
- Excellent resistance at normal temperatures and also has good resistance to oxidizing and carburizing atmospheres
STAINLESS STEEL 310 SHEETS AND PLATES HEAT RESISTANCE:
- Good resistance to oxidation in intermittent service in air at temperatures up to 1040°C and 1150°C in continuous service.
- Good resistance to thermal fatigue and cyclic heating.
- Widely used where sulphur dioxide gas is encountered at elevated temperatures.
- Continuous use in 425-860°C range not recommended due to carbide precipitation, if subsequent aqueous corrosion resistance is needed
- Generally used at temperatures starting from about 800 or 900°C – above the temperatures at which 304H and 321 are effective.
STAINLESS STEEL 310 SHEETS AND PLATES FABRICATION:
- Commonly used in the heat treatment and process industries due to high temperature and corrosive environments
- Often fabricated into complex structures
- Roller-forms, stamps and draws readily
- Because 310 work hardens, severe forming operations should be followed by an anneal
STAINLESS STEEL 310 SHEETS AND PLATES WELDABILITY:
- Austenitic stainless steel is generally considered to be weldable
- Generally considered to have weldability equivalent to 304 and 304L
- Special consideration is needed to compensate for a higher coefficient of thermal expansion to avoid warping and distortion
STAINLESS STEEL 310 SHEETS AND PLATES CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
STAINLESS STEEL 310 SHEETS AND PLATES MECHANICAL PROPERTIES:
|Yield Strength 0.2%
Offset ksi (min.)
50 mm (min.)
(Rockwell B) MAX
STAINLESS STEEL 310 SHEETS AND PLATES PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
Thermal Expansion (min/in)-°F
|Electrical Resistivity mW-in||Thermal Conductivity BTU/hr-ft-°F||Specific Heat BTU/lbm -°F||Magnetic Permability (annealed)1||Modules of Elasticity (annealed)2-psi|
|at 68 °F||at 68 – 212°F||at 68 – 932°F||at 68 – 1832°F||at 68°F||at 1200°F||at 68 – 1832°F||at 68 – 932°F||at 32 – 212°F||at 200H||in tension (E)||in shear (G)|
|0.29||8.8||9.5||10.5||30.7||—||10.5||10.8||0.12||1.02||29 x 106||11.2 x 106|
|STAINLESS STEEL 310 SHEETS AND PLATES ,GRADES WITH THICKNESS AND WIDTH|
|Thickness Range of Stainless Plate||3/16″ Thru 6″ Thick Stainless Steel Plate|
|Common Widths of Stainless Plate Coil||48″ Wide – 60″ Wide – 72″ Wide – 78.75″ (2 Meter) wide – 84″ wide – 96″ wide – 120″ wide & other widths upon customer request.|
|200-300 Series Stainless Steel Grades||202- 301 – 304 – 304L – 304L Polished – 304H – 309 – 309S – 309H – 310 – 310S – 310H – 316L – 316L Polished – 317L – 317LMN – 321 – 321H – 330 – 347 347H|
|400 Series Stainless Steel Grades||405 – 410 – 410S – 416 – 420 – 440C|
|Duplex Stainless Steel Grades||LDX 2101 – Duplex 2205 – Duplex 2507|
|Precipitation Hardening Grades||17-4PH – 17-4 H1150 (per customer request) – 15-5PH|
|Nickel Alloy Grades||Alloy 20 – Alloy 200 – Alloy 400 – Alloy 600 – Alloy 800 – Alloy 800HT – Alloy C-276 (nickel grades may require lead time)|
We export our STAINLESS STEEL 310 SHEETS AND PLATES products to Western and Eastern Europe, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Netherlands, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia etc. We are sure that we also can cover the requirements requested by your company you can email us at for your instant requirements.