UNS S31603 Angle, SS 316L Angle, AISI SS 316L Stainless Steel 316LN Angle Supplier, Manufacturer and Exporter in India
Din 1.4404 SS 316L Angle, SS UNS S31603 Angle, Stainless Steel 316L Angle, 316L Stainless Steel 316L Angle Suppliers in India.
STAINLESS STEEL 316L ANGLE GENERAL PROPERTIES:
Alloy 316/316L is molybdenum-bearing austenitic stainless steel. The higher nickel and molybdenum content in this grade allows it to demonstrate better overall corrosion resistant properties than 304, especially with regard to pitting and crevice corrosion in chloride environments. In addition, Alloy 316/ 316L provides excellent elevated temperature tensile, creep and stress-rupture strengths, as well as outstanding formability and weldability. 316L is the lower carbon version of 316 and is immune from sensitization; therefore, it is very frequently used in heavy gauge welded components.
STAINLESS STEEL 316L ANGLE APPLICATIONS:
- Food preparation equipment, especially in chloride environments
- Chemical processing, equipment
- Laboratory benches and equipment
- Rubber, plastics, pulp & paper machinery
- Pollution control equipment
- Boat fittings, value and pump trim
- Heat exchangers
- Pharmaceutical and textile industries
- Condensers, evaporators and tanks
STAINLESS STEEL 316L ANGLE CORROSION RESISTANCE:
- Generally more resistant than 304 in range of atmospheric environments and many corrosive media due to the increased chromium
and molybdenum content.
- Subject to pitting and crevice corrosion in warm chloride environments, and to stress corrosion cracking above about 122°F (50°C).
- Considered resistant to potable water with up to about 1000mg/L chlorides at ambient temperatures, reducing to about 500mg/L at
- Usually regarded as the "marine grade stainless steel" – but is not resistant to warm sea water.
STAINLESS STEEL 316L ANGLE HEAT RESISTANCE:
- Good oxidation resistance in intermittent service to 1600°F (870°C) and in continuous service to 1700°F (925°C)
- Grade 316L is more resistant to carbide precipitation.
STAINLESS STEEL 316L ANGLE WELDING CHARACTERISTICS:
- Excellent weldability by all standard fusion methods, both with and without filler metals.
- Heavy welded sections in Grade 316 require post-weld annealing for maximum corrosion resistance, this is not required for grade 316L.
STAINLESS STEEL 316L ANGLE HEAT TREATMENT:
- Annealing temperature range is 1900 to 2100°F (1038 to 1149°C).
- Cannot be hardened by heat treatment.
- Special consideration is needed to compensate for a higher coefficient of thermal expansion to avoid warping and distortion.
STAINLESS STEEL 316L ANGLE PROCESSING - HOT FORMING:
- Most producers recommend a maximum forging temperature between 2100°F and 2300°F
- Do not forge below 1700°F (927°C) Best
- Corrosion resistance is obtained if the forgings are given a final anneal.
STAINLESS STEEL 316L ANGLE PROCESSING - COLD FORMING:
- 316/316L types being extremely tough and ductile, can be readily cold worked such as roll form, swaging, cold heading, deep drawing,
bent, etc., without difficulty
- Severely cold formed parts should be annealed to remove stresses.
STAINLESS STEEL 316L ANGLE MACHINEABILITY:
- Type 316/316L is somewhat more difficult to machine than Type 304 because of its toughness.
- 316/316L machines with chip characteristics that are tough and strong.
- Chip breakers and curlers are advised.
- As large a tool as possible and great amounts of cutting fluid should be used.
- Heavy positive feeds at low speeds should be considered since 316/316L work hardens rapidly.
STAINLESS STEEL 316L ANGLE CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
STAINLESS STEEL 316L ANGLE MECHANICAL PROPERTIES:
0.2% ksi (min)
|Elongation %||Hardness (Brinell) MAX||Hardness
(Rockwell B) MAX
STAINLESS STEEL 316L ANGLE PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
(BTU/h ft. °F)
(in x 10-6)
(psi x 106
(in/in)/°F x 10-6
|0.29 at 68°F||100.8 at 68 212°F||29.1 at 68°F||29||8.9 at 32 – 212°F||0.108 at 68°F||2500 to 2550|
|9.7 at 32 – 1000°F||0.116 at 200°F|
|11.1 at 32 – 1500°F|
WHY TO CHOOSE HARSH STEEL STAINLESS STEEL ANGLE BARS?
- Corrosion resistance
- Very sturdy
- Easy to install
- Fire and heat resistance
- Rust free
- Abrasion free
HARSH STEEL STAINLESS STEEL ANGLE BARS USED IN?
- Architectural applications
- Transmission towers
- Hoisting and conveying machinery
- Industrial furnace
- Reaction tower
- Container frame and warehouse shelves
- Multi-storied building
STAINLESS STEEL 316L ANGLE DETAILS:
- Finish:Hot Rolled Annealed & Pickled (HRAP)
- Length: 3 to 7 Meters / 12 to 24 feet
- End Finish: Both ends are marked with special colors
- Size tolerance : ASTM A276/484 / DIN 1028
- Packing: Bars are packed in 500 to 1,000 kgs bundles in waterproof HDPE cloth Standard Export Seaworthy.
- Delivery: Within 60-70 Days from the order finalization
- Grades : AISI 201, 202, 204cu, 304, 304L, 316, 410, 420, 430
STAINLESS STEEL 316L ANGLE SIZE:S
|Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Width (Inches)||Thickness (Inches)|
|20 x 20||3 to 5||3/4"||1/8 to 1/4|
|25 x 25||3 to 5||1"||1/8 to 1/4|
|30 x 30||3 to 5||1.1/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|32 x 32||3 to 6||1.1/4||1/8 to 1/4|
|35 x 35||3 to 6||1.3/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|38 x 38||3 to 6||1.1/2||1/8 to 1/4|
|40 x 40||3 to 6||1.5/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|45 x 45||3 to 6||1.3/4||1/8 to 1/4|
|50 x 50||3 to 6||2"||1/8 to 1/4|
|60 x 60||5 to 6||2.3/8||3/16 to 1/4|
|65 x 65||5 to 6||2.1/2||3/16 to 1/4|
|70 x 70||5 to 6||2.3/4||3/16 to 1/4|
|75 x 75||5 to 6||3"||3/16 to 1/4|
We export our STAINLESS STEEL 316L ANGLE products to Western and Eastern Europe, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Netherlands, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia etc. We are sure that we also can cover the requirements requested by your company you can email us at for your instant requirements.