AMS 5510 UNS S32100 Angle, SS 321 Angle, AISI SS 321 Stainless Steel 321 Angle Supplier, Manufacturer and Exporter in India
Din 1.4541 SS 321 Angle, SS UNS S32100 Angle, Stainless Steel 321 Angle, 321 Stainless Steel Angles Suppliers in India.
STAINLESS STEEL 321 ANGLE GENERAL PROPERTIES:
Alloy 321 (UNS S32100) is a titanium stabilized austenitic stainless steel with good general corrosion resistance. It has excellent resistance to intergranular corrosion after exposure to temperatures in the chromium carbide precipitation range of 800 – 1500°F (427 – 816°C). The alloy resists oxidation to 1500°F (816°C) and has higher creep and stress rupture properties than alloys 304 and 304L. It also possesses good low temperature toughness.
Alloy 321H (UNS S 32109) is the higher carbon (0.04 – 0.10) version of the alloy. It was developed for enhanced creep resistance and for higher strength at temperatures above 1000oF (537°C). In most instances, the carbon content of the plate enables dual certification.
Alloy 321 cannot be hardened by heat treatment, only by cold working. It can be easily welded and processed by standard shop fabrication practices.
STAINLESS STEEL 321 ANGLE APPLICATIONS:
- Aerospace – piston engine manifolds
- Chemical Processing
- Expansion Joints
- Food Processing – equipment and storage
- Petroleum Refining – polythionic acid service
- Waste Treatment – thermal oxidizers
STAINLESS STEEL 321 ANGLE CORROSION RESISTANCE:
- exhibits good general corrosion resistance that is comparable to 304.
- developed for use in the chromium carbide precipitation range of 1800 – 1500°F (427 – 816°C) .
- can be used in most diluted organic acids at moderate temperatures .
- can be used in pure phosphoric acid at lower temperatures.
- can be used in up to 10% diluted solutions at elevated temperatures.
- resists polythionic acid stress corrosion cracking in hydrocarbon service.
- utilized in chloride or fluoride free caustic solutions at moderate temperatures.
- does not perform well in chloride solutions, even in small concentrations, or in sulfuric acid service.
STAINLESS STEEL 321 ANGLE HOT FORMING:
- Working temperatures of 2100 – 2300°F (1149 – 1260°C) are recommended for forging, upsetting and other hot working processes.
- Alloy not suitable for work at temperatures below 1700°F (927°C).
- Material must be water quenched or fully annealed after working to re-attain maximum corrosion resistance.
STAINLESS STEEL 321 ANGLE COLD FORMING:
- Quite ductile and forms easily.
STAINLESS STEEL 321 ANGLE WELDING:
- Readily welded by most standard processes.
- Post weld heat treatment is not necessary
STAINLESS STEEL 321 ANGLE MACHINING:
- Hardening rate of 321 makes it less machinable than 410 stainless steel, but similar to 304
STAINLESS STEEL 321 ANGLE CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
STAINLESS STEEL 321 ANGLE MECHANICAL PROPERTIES:
|Yield Strength 0.2%
Offset ksi (min.)
50 mm (min.)
STAINLESS STEEL 321 ANGLE PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
Thermal Expansion (min/in)-°F
|Thermal Conductivity BTU/hr-ft-°F||Specific Heat BTU/lbm -°F||Modules of Elasticity (annealed)2-psi|
|at 68 °F||at 68 – 212°F||at 68 – 1832°F||at 200°F||at 32 – 212°F||in tension (E)|
|0.286||9.2||20.5||9.3||0.12||28 x 106|
WHY TO CHOOSE HARSH STEEL STAINLESS STEEL ANGLE BARS?
- Corrosion resistance
- Very sturdy
- Easy to install
- Fire and heat resistance
- Rust free
- Abrasion free
HARSH STEEL STAINLESS STEEL ANGLE BARS USED IN?
- Architectural applications
- Transmission towers
- Hoisting and conveying machinery
- Industrial furnace
- Reaction tower
- Container frame and warehouse shelves
- Multi-storied building
STAINLESS STEEL 321 ANGLE DETAILS:
- Finish:Hot Rolled Annealed & Pickled (HRAP)
- Length: 3 to 7 Meters / 12 to 24 feet
- End Finish: Both ends are marked with special colors
- Size tolerance : ASTM A276/484 / DIN 1028
- Packing: Bars are packed in 500 to 1,000 kgs bundles in waterproof HDPE cloth Standard Export Seaworthy.
- Delivery: Within 60-70 Days from the order finalization
- Grades : AISI 201, 202, 204cu, 304, 304L, 316, 410, 420, 430
STAINLESS STEEL 321 ANGLE SIZES:
|Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Width (Inches)||Thickness (Inches)|
|20 x 20||3 to 5||3/4"||1/8 to 1/4|
|25 x 25||3 to 5||1"||1/8 to 1/4|
|30 x 30||3 to 5||1.1/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|32 x 32||3 to 6||1.1/4||1/8 to 1/4|
|35 x 35||3 to 6||1.3/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|38 x 38||3 to 6||1.1/2||1/8 to 1/4|
|40 x 40||3 to 6||1.5/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|45 x 45||3 to 6||1.3/4||1/8 to 1/4|
|50 x 50||3 to 6||2"||1/8 to 1/4|
|60 x 60||5 to 6||2.3/8||3/16 to 1/4|
|65 x 65||5 to 6||2.1/2||3/16 to 1/4|
|70 x 70||5 to 6||2.3/4||3/16 to 1/4|
|75 x 75||5 to 6||3"||3/16 to 1/4|
We export our STAINLESS STEEL 321 ANGLE products to Western and Eastern Europe, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Netherlands, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia etc. We are sure that we also can cover the requirements requested by your company you can email us at for your instant requirements.