AMS 5510 UNS S32100 Sheet, SS 321 Plates, AISI SS 321 Stainless Steel 321 Sheet Supplier, Manufacturer and Exporter in India
Din 1.4541 SS 321 Plates, SS UNS S32100 Sheet, Stainless Steel 321 Plates, 321 Stainless Steel Sheet Suppliers in India.
STAINLESS STEEL 321 SHEETS AND PLATES GENERAL PROPERTIES:
Alloy 321 (UNS S32100) is a titanium stabilized austenitic stainless steel with good general corrosion resistance. It has excellent resistance to intergranular corrosion after exposure to temperatures in the chromium carbide precipitation range of 800 – 1500°F (427 – 816°C). The alloy resists oxidation to 1500°F (816°C) and has higher creep and stress rupture properties than alloys 304 and 304L. It also possesses good low temperature toughness.
Alloy 321H (UNS S 32109) is the higher carbon (0.04 – 0.10) version of the alloy. It was developed for enhanced creep resistance and for higher strength at temperatures above 1000oF (537°C). In most instances, the carbon content of the plate enables dual certification.
Alloy 321 cannot be hardened by heat treatment, only by cold working. It can be easily welded and processed by standard shop fabrication practices.
STAINLESS STEEL 321 SHEETS AND PLATES APPLICATIONS:
- Aerospace – piston engine manifolds
- Chemical Processing
- Expansion Joints
- Food Processing – equipment and storage
- Petroleum Refining – polythionic acid service
- Waste Treatment – thermal oxidizers
STAINLESS STEEL 321 SHEETS AND PLATES CORROSION RESISTANCE:
- exhibits good general corrosion resistance that is comparable to 304.
- developed for use in the chromium carbide precipitation range of 1800 – 1500°F (427 – 816°C) .
- can be used in most diluted organic acids at moderate temperatures .
- can be used in pure phosphoric acid at lower temperatures.
- can be used in up to 10% diluted solutions at elevated temperatures.
- resists polythionic acid stress corrosion cracking in hydrocarbon service.
- utilized in chloride or fluoride free caustic solutions at moderate temperatures.
- does not perform well in chloride solutions, even in small concentrations, or in sulfuric acid service.
STAINLESS STEEL 321 SHEETS AND PLATES HOT FORMING:
- Working temperatures of 2100 – 2300°F (1149 – 1260°C) are recommended for forging, upsetting and other hot working processes.
- Alloy not suitable for work at temperatures below 1700°F (927°C).
- Material must be water quenched or fully annealed after working to re-attain maximum corrosion resistance.
STAINLESS STEEL 321 SHEETS AND PLATES COLD FORMING:
- Quite ductile and forms easily.
STAINLESS STEEL 321 SHEETS AND PLATES WELDING:
- Readily welded by most standard processes.
- Post weld heat treatment is not necessary
STAINLESS STEEL 321 SHEETS AND PLATES MACHINING:
- Hardening rate of 321 makes it less machinable than 410 stainless steel, but similar to 304
STAINLESS STEEL 321 SHEETS AND PLATES CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
STAINLESS STEEL 321 SHEETS AND PLATES MECHANICAL PROPERTIES:
|Yield Strength 0.2%
Offset ksi (min.)
50 mm (min.)
STAINLESS STEEL 321 SHEETS AND PLATES PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
Thermal Expansion (min/in)-°F
|Thermal Conductivity BTU/hr-ft-°F||Specific Heat BTU/lbm -°F||Modules of Elasticity (annealed)2-psi|
|at 68 °F||at 68 – 212°F||at 68 – 1832°F||at 200°F||at 32 – 212°F||in tension (E)|
|0.286||9.2||20.5||9.3||0.12||28 x 106|
|STAINLESS STEEL PLATES,GRADES WITH THICKNESS AND WIDTH|
|Thickness Range of Stainless Plate||3/16″ Thru 6″ Thick Stainless Steel Plate|
|Common Widths of Stainless Plate Coil||48″ Wide – 60″ Wide – 72″ Wide – 78.75″ (2 Meter) wide – 84″ wide – 96″ wide – 120″ wide & other widths upon customer request.|
|200-300 Series Stainless Steel Grades||202- 301 – 304 – 304L – 304L Polished – 304H – 309 – 309S – 309H – 310 – 310S – 310H – 316L – 316L Polished – 317L – 317LMN – 321 – 321H – 330 – 347 347H|
|400 Series Stainless Steel Grades||405 – 410 – 410S – 416 – 420 – 440C|
|Duplex Stainless Steel Grades||LDX 2101 – Duplex 2205 – Duplex 2507|
|Precipitation Hardening Grades||17-4PH – 17-4 H1150 (per customer request) – 15-5PH|
|Nickel Alloy Grades||Alloy 20 – Alloy 200 – Alloy 400 – Alloy 600 – Alloy 800 – Alloy 800HT – Alloy C-276 (nickel grades may require lead time)|
We export our STAINLESS STEEL 321 SHEETS AND PLATES products to Western and Eastern Europe, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Netherlands, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia etc. We are sure that we also can cover the requirements requested by your company you can email us at for your instant requirements.