UNS S41000 Angle, SS 410 Angle, AISI SS 410 Stainless Steel 410 Angle Supplier, Manufacturer and Exporter in India
Din 1.4006 SS 410 Angle, SS UNS S41000 Angle, Stainless Steel 410 Angle, 410 Stainless Steel Angle Suppliers in India.
STAINLESS STEEL 330 ANGLE GENERAL PROPERTIES:
Alloy 330 is an austenitic, nickel-chromium-iron-silicon alloy that has outstanding resistance to oxidation and carburization up to 2200°F with high strength. The excellent resistance to oxidation and carburization is provided by the high nickel and chromium content of the alloy, further enhanced by its silicon content. Alloy 330's ultra high nickel content of 34 to 37% also provides high resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking and embrittlement from the precipitation of sigma phase in most furnace atmospheres. Alloy 330 also has a low coefficient of expansion, excellent ductility, and high strength.
STAINLESS STEEL 330 ANGLE APPLICATIONS:
Alloy 330 is extensively used in high temperature environments where resistance to the combined effects of thermal cycling and carburization is necessary. Applications include:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Processing: cracked ammonia components, petrochemical furnace parts, heat exchangers, flares, etc
- Thermal Processing: heat-treat furnace containers & compartments, high temperature fans, salt pots, etc
- Ore Processing: perlite system and equipment
- Power Generation: boiler fixtures, gas turbine components, etc
STAINLESS STEEL 330 ANGLE VALUE ADDED SERVICES:
- Need a special length?
- We can custom level 3/8″ thick x 72″ x 186″ from our plate line to reduce scrap
- Polish plate inventory available
- We supply #4, #6, and #8 mirror finish
- Special polishes available
- Plate processing
- Dynamic water jet cutting
- Plate shearing
- Saw cutting
- Plasma cutting and high quality plasma cutting
- Machine cut rings and discs
STAINLESS STEEL 330 ANGLE CORROSION RESISTANCE:
- Provides high level of corrosion resistance especially with regards to oxidation, carburization, and nitridation
- Has great oxidation resistance and resists scale formation up to about 2000°F due to its chromium and nickel content
- Excellent resistance to carburization due to its 34 to 37% nickel and silicon content
- Exhibits resistance to nitrogen containing atmospheres where the oxygen content is low
- High nickel content also makes it highly resistant to chloride stress corrosion cracking and sigma phase embrittlement
STAINLESS STEEL 330 ANGLEHARDENING:
- Alloy 330 will not respond to heat treatment; will only harden upon cold work
STAINLESS STEEL 330 ANGLE MACHINABILITY:
- Rigid mounts, sulfurized lubricants, positive feeds and slow speeds are recommended for machining grade 330 stainless steel.
STAINLESS STEEL 330 ANGLE WELDING:
- Grade 330 stainless steel can be welded using GAW techniques.
STAINLESS STEEL 330 ANGLE HOT WORKING:
- Hot working of grade 330 stainless steel can be performed at 1149 to 1177°C (2100 to 2150°F).
STAINLESS STEEL 330 ANGLE COLD WORKING:
- It is difficult to perform cold working in grade 330 stainless steel as the steel has high strength and work hardening rate. However, this steel can be cold worked using strong forces.
STAINLESS STEEL 330 ANGLE ANEALING:
- Grade 330 stainless steel can be annealed at 1121 to 1204°C (2050 to 2200°F).
STAINLESS STEEL 330 ANGLE CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
|Element||Average Nominal %|
|Chromium||18.00 – 22.00|
|Silicon||1.00 – 1.50|
STAINLESS STEEL 330 ANGLE MECHANICAL PROPERTIES:
|Tensile Strength – ksi (min.)||0.2% Offset Yield Strength – ksi (min.)||Elongation in 2 inches – % (min.)||Hardness – Rockwell B|
STAINLESS STEEL 330 ANGLE PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
(lb. / cu. in.)
|Specific Gravity||Specific Heat
(Btu/lb Deg F – [32-212 Deg F])
|Magnetic Permeability||Modulus of Elasticity Tension|
WHY TO CHOOSE HARSH STEEL STAINLESS STEEL ANGLE BARS?
- Corrosion resistance
- Very sturdy
- Easy to install
- Fire and heat resistance
- Rust free
- Abrasion free
HARSH STEEL STAINLESS STEEL ANGLE BARS USED IN?
- Architectural applications
- Transmission towers
- Hoisting and conveying machinery
- Industrial furnace
- Reaction tower
- Container frame and warehouse shelves
- Multi-storied building
STAINLESS STEEL 330 ANGLE DETAILS:
- Finish:Hot Rolled Annealed & Pickled (HRAP)
- Length: 3 to 7 Meters / 12 to 24 feet
- End Finish: Both ends are marked with special colors
- Size tolerance : ASTM A276/484 / DIN 1028
- Packing: Bars are packed in 500 to 1,000 kgs bundles in waterproof HDPE cloth Standard Export Seaworthy.
- Delivery: Within 60-70 Days from the order finalization
- Grades : AISI 201, 202, 204cu, 304, 304L, 316, 410, 420, 430
STAINLESS STEEL 330 ANGLE SIZES:
|Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Width (Inches)||Thickness (Inches)|
|20 x 20||3 to 5||3/4"||1/8 to 1/4|
|25 x 25||3 to 5||1"||1/8 to 1/4|
|30 x 30||3 to 5||1.1/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|32 x 32||3 to 6||1.1/4||1/8 to 1/4|
|35 x 35||3 to 6||1.3/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|38 x 38||3 to 6||1.1/2||1/8 to 1/4|
|40 x 40||3 to 6||1.5/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|45 x 45||3 to 6||1.3/4||1/8 to 1/4|
|50 x 50||3 to 6||2"||1/8 to 1/4|
|60 x 60||5 to 6||2.3/8||3/16 to 1/4|
|65 x 65||5 to 6||2.1/2||3/16 to 1/4|
|70 x 70||5 to 6||2.3/4||3/16 to 1/4|
|75 x 75||5 to 6||3"||3/16 to 1/4|
We export our STAINLESS STEEL 330 ANGLE products to Western and Eastern Europe, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Netherlands, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia etc. We are sure that we also can cover the requirements requested by your company you can email us at for your instant requirements.