UNS S41000 Sheets, SS 410 Plates, AISI SS 410 Stainless Steel 410 Sheets Supplier, Manufacturer and Exporter in India
Din 1.4006 SS 410 Plates, SS UNS S41000 Sheets, Stainless Steel 410 Plates, 410 Stainless Steel Sheets Suppliers in India.
STAINLESS STEEL 330 SHEETS AND PLATES GENERAL PROPERTIES:
Alloy 330 is an austenitic, nickel-chromium-iron-silicon alloy that has outstanding resistance to oxidation and carburization up to 2200°F with high strength. The excellent resistance to oxidation and carburization is provided by the high nickel and chromium content of the alloy, further enhanced by its silicon content. Alloy 330's ultra high nickel content of 34 to 37% also provides high resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking and embrittlement from the precipitation of sigma phase in most furnace atmospheres. Alloy 330 also has a low coefficient of expansion, excellent ductility, and high strength.
STAINLESS STEEL 330 SHEETS AND PLATES APPLICATIONS:
Alloy 330 is extensively used in high temperature environments where resistance to the combined effects of thermal cycling and carburization is necessary. Applications include:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Processing: cracked ammonia components, petrochemical furnace parts, heat exchangers, flares, etc
- Thermal Processing: heat-treat furnace containers & compartments, high temperature fans, salt pots, etc
- Ore Processing: perlite system and equipment
- Power Generation: boiler fixtures, gas turbine components, etc
STAINLESS STEEL 330 SHEETS AND PLATES VALUE ADDED SERVICES:
- Need a special length?
- We can custom level 3/8″ thick x 72″ x 186″ from our plate line to reduce scrap
- Polish plate inventory available
- We supply #4, #6, and #8 mirror finish
- Special polishes available
- Plate processing
- Dynamic water jet cutting
- Plate shearing
- Saw cutting
- Plasma cutting and high quality plasma cutting
- Machine cut rings and discs
STAINLESS STEEL 330 SHEETS AND PLATES CORROSION RESISTANCE:
- Provides high level of corrosion resistance especially with regards to oxidation, carburization, and nitridation
- Has great oxidation resistance and resists scale formation up to about 2000°F due to its chromium and nickel content
- Excellent resistance to carburization due to its 34 to 37% nickel and silicon content
- Exhibits resistance to nitrogen containing atmospheres where the oxygen content is low
- High nickel content also makes it highly resistant to chloride stress corrosion cracking and sigma phase embrittlement
STAINLESS STEEL 330 SHEETS AND PLATES HARDENING:
- Alloy 330 will not respond to heat treatment; will only harden upon cold work
STAINLESS STEEL 330 SHEETS AND PLATES MACHINABILITY:
- Rigid mounts, sulfurized lubricants, positive feeds and slow speeds are recommended for machining grade 330 stainless steel.
STAINLESS STEEL 330 SHEETS AND PLATES WELDING:
- Grade 330 stainless steel can be welded using GAW techniques.
STAINLESS STEEL 330 SHEETS AND PLATES HOT WORKING:
- Hot working of grade 330 stainless steel can be performed at 1149 to 1177°C (2100 to 2150°F).
STAINLESS STEEL 330 SHEETS AND PLATES COLD WORKING:
- It is difficult to perform cold working in grade 330 stainless steel as the steel has high strength and work hardening rate. However, this steel can be cold worked using strong forces.
STAINLESS STEEL 330 SHEETS AND PLATES ANEALING:
- Grade 330 stainless steel can be annealed at 1121 to 1204°C (2050 to 2200°F).
STAINLESS STEEL 330 SHEETS AND PLATES CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
|Element||Average Nominal %|
|Chromium||18.00 – 22.00|
|Silicon||1.00 – 1.50|
STAINLESS STEEL 330 SHEETS AND PLATES MECHANICAL PROPERTIES:
|Tensile Strength – ksi (min.)||0.2% Offset Yield Strength – ksi (min.)||Elongation in 2 inches – % (min.)||Hardness – Rockwell B|
STAINLESS STEEL 330 SHEETS AND PLATES PHTSICAL PROPERTIES:
(lb. / cu. in.)
|Specific Gravity||Specific Heat
(Btu/lb Deg F – [32-212 Deg F])
|Magnetic Permeability||Modulus of Elasticity Tension|
|STAINLESS STEEL PLATES,GRADES WITH THICKNESS AND WIDTH|
|Thickness Range of Stainless Plate||3/16″ Thru 6″ Thick Stainless Steel Plate|
|Common Widths of Stainless Plate Coil||48″ Wide – 60″ Wide – 72″ Wide – 78.75″ (2 Meter) wide – 84″ wide – 96″ wide – 120″ wide & other widths upon customer request.|
|200-300 Series Stainless Steel Grades||202- 301 – 304 – 304L – 304L Polished – 304H – 309 – 309S – 309H – 310 – 310S – 310H – 316L – 316L Polished – 317L – 317LMN – 321 – 321H – 330 – 347 347H|
|400 Series Stainless Steel Grades||405 – 410 – 410S – 416 – 420 – 440C|
|Duplex Stainless Steel Grades||LDX 2101 – Duplex 2205 – Duplex 2507|
|Precipitation Hardening Grades||17-4PH – 17-4 H1150 (per customer request) – 15-5PH|
|Nickel Alloy Grades||Alloy 20 – Alloy 200 – Alloy 400 – Alloy 600 – Alloy 800 – Alloy 800HT – Alloy C-276 (nickel grades may require lead time)|
We export our STAINLESS STEEL 330 SHEETS AND PLATES products to Western and Eastern Europe, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Netherlands, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia etc. We are sure that we also can cover the requirements requested by your company you can email us at for your instant requirements.