ASTM A276/ A479 Sheets & Plates, ASME SA276 / SA479 Sheets, Super Duplex Steel Plates Supplier, Manufacturer and Exporter in India
Din 1.4410 Super Duplex Steel Sheets, UNS S32750 Plates, Super Duplex Steel Plates, Super Duplex Steel Sheets Suppliers in India.
SUPER DUPLEX STEEL UNS S32750 SHEETS AND PLATES GENERAL PROPERTIES:
Duplex 2507 (UNS S32750) is a super duplex stainless steel with 25% chromium, 4% molybdenum, and 7% nickel designed for demanding applications which require exceptional strength and corrosion resistance, such as chemical process, petrochemical, and seawater equipment. The steel has excellent resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking, high thermal conductivity, and a low coefficient of thermal expansion. The high chromium, molybdenum, and nitrogen levels provide excellent resistance to pitting, crevice, and general corrosion.
SUPER DUPLEX STEEL UNS S32750 SHEETS AND PLATES APPLICATION:
- Oil and gas industry equipment
- Offshore platforms, heat exchangers, process and servicewater systems, fire-fighting systems, injection and ballast water systems
- Chemical process industries, heat exchangers, vessels, and piping
- Desalination plants, high pressure RO-plant and seawater piping
- Mechanical and structural components, high strength, corrosion-resistant parts
- Power industry FGD systems, utility and industrial scrubber systems, absorber towers, ducting, and piping
SUPER DUPLEX STEEL UNS S32750 SHEETS AND PLATES COROSSION RESISTANCE:
SUPER DUPLEX STEEL UNS S32750 SHEETS AND PLATES GENERAL COROSSION:
- high chromium and molybdenum content of 2507 makes it extremely resistant to uniform corrosion by organic acids like formic and acetic acid.
- provides excellent resistance to inorganic acids, especially those containing chlorides.
- can be used in dilute hydrochloric acid.
- Pitting need not be a risk in the zone below the borderline in this figure, but crevices must be avoided.
SUPER DUPLEX STEEL UNS S32750 SHEETS AND PLATES INTERGRANURAL COROSSION:
- Low carbon content greatly lowers the risk of carbide precipitation at the grain boundaries during heat treatment.
- Is highly resistant to carbide-related intergranular corrosion.
SUPER DUPLEX STEEL UNS S32750 SHEETS AND PLATES STRESS COROSSION CRACKING:
- Duplex structure of 2507 provides excellent resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking (SCC).
- Superior to 2205 in corrosion resistance and strength.
- 2507 is especially useful in offshore oil and gas applications and in wells with either naturally high brine levels or where brine has been injected to enhance recovery.
SUPER DUPLEX STEEL UNS S32750 SHEETS AND PLATES PITTING COROSSION:
- Differenttesting methods can be used to establish the pitting resistance of steels in chloride-containing solutions.
SUPER DUPLEX STEEL UNS S32750 SHEETS AND PLATES CREVICE COROSSION:
- Highly resistant to crevice corrosion.
SUPER DUPLEX STEEL UNS S32750 SHEETS AND PLATES PROCESSING:
SUPER DUPLEX STEEL UNS S32750 SHEETS AND PLATES HOT FORMING:-
2507 should be hot worked between 1875°F and 2250°F. This should be followed by a solution anneal at 1925°F minimum and a rapid air or water quench.
SUPER DUPLEX STEEL UNS S32750 SHEETS AND PLATES COLD FORMING:
Most of the common stainless steel forming methods can be used for cold working 2507. The alloy has a higher yield strength and lower ductility than the austenitic steels so fabricators may replace that higher forming forces, increased radius of bending, and increased allowance for springback are necessary. Deep drawing, stretch forming, and similar processes are more difficult to perform on 2507 than on an austenitic stainless steel. When forming requires more than 10% cold deformation, a solution anneal and quench are recommended.
SUPER DUPLEX STEEL UNS S32750 SHEETS AND PLATES HEAT TREATMENT:
2507 should be solution annealed and quenched after either hot or cold forming. Solution annealing should be done at a minimum of 1925°F. Annealing should be followed immediately by a rapid air or water quench. To obtain maximum corrosion resistance, heat treated products should be pickled and rinsed.
SUPER DUPLEX STEEL UNS S32750 SHEETS AND PLATES WELDING:
2507 possesses good weldability and can be joined to itself or other materials by shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), plasma arc welding (PAW), flux cored wire (FCW), or submerged arc welding (SAW). 2507/P100 filler metal is suggested when welding 2507 because it will produce the appropriate duplex weld structure.
Preheating of 2507 is not necessary except to prevent condensation on cold metal. The interpass weld temperature should not exceed 300°F or the weld integrity can be adversely affected. The root should be shielded with argon or 90% N2/10% H2 purging gas for maximum corrosion resistance. The latter provides better corrosion resistance.
SUPER DUPLEX STEEL UNS S32750 SHEETS AND PLATES CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
Typical values (Weight %)
SUPER DUPLEX STEEL UNS S32750 SHEETS AND PLATES MECHANICAL PROPERTIES:
|Ultimate Tensile Strength, ksi||116 min.|
|0.2% Offset Yield Strength 0.2%, ksi||80 min.|
|0.1% Offset Yield Strength 0.2%, ksi||91 min.|
|Elongation in 2 inches, %||15 min.|
|Hardness Rockwell C||32 max.|
|Impact Energy, ft.-lbs.||74 min.|
SUPER DUPLEX STEEL UNS S32750 SHEETS AND PLATES PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
|Modulus of Elasticity||psi x 106||29|
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion
|Thermal Conductivity||Btu/h ft °F||8.7|
|Electrical Resistivity||W-in x 10-6||31.5|
SI Pipe Supplies and Exports Super Duplex Steel UNS S32750 strip from 2.5mm wide to 400mm, slit to close tolerances. We supply in below specifications:-
|STAINLESS STEEL PLATES,GRADES WITH THICKNESS AND WIDTH|
|Thickness Range of Stainless Plate||3/16″ Thru 6″ Thick Stainless Steel Plate|
|Common Widths of Stainless Plate Coil||48″ Wide – 60″ Wide – 72″ Wide – 78.75″ (2 Meter) wide – 84″ wide – 96″ wide – 120″ wide & other widths upon customer request.|
|200-300 Series Stainless Steel Grades||202- 301 – 304 – 304L – 304L Polished – 304H – 309 – 309S – 309H – 310 – 310S – 310H – 316L – 316L Polished – 317L – 317LMN – 321 – 321H – 330 – 347 347H|
|400 Series Stainless Steel Grades||405 – 410 – 410S – 416 – 420 – 440C|
|Duplex Stainless Steel Grades||LDX 2101 – Duplex 2205 – Duplex 2507|
|Precipitation Hardening Grades||17-4PH – 17-4 H1150 (per customer request) – 15-5PH|
|Nickel Alloy Grades||Alloy 20 – Alloy 200 – Alloy 400 – Alloy 600 – Alloy 800 – Alloy 800HT – Alloy C-276 (nickel grades may require lead time)|
We export our SUPER DUPLEX STEEL UNS S32750 SHEETS AND PLATES products to Western and Eastern Europe, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Netherlands, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia etc. We are sure that we also can cover the requirements requested by your company you can email us at for your instant requirements.